We use Amazon Web Services to deliver our service. If your Zendesk instance requires whitelisting of IP addresses for access, please add the following IP addresses to your whitelist.
Here's how to do it:
- Go to your Admin Center.
- Click on Security and a sidebar will open. Click on the last item which is Advanced.
- Click on the IP Restrictions tab. If the enable IP Restriction checkbox is NOT checked, DO NOT continue and email us at email@example.com for additional assistance.
- If the IP Restrictions box is checked you should see IP address already listed, open the text file in this article. Select All and copy the entire file.
- Add a space after the last IP address in the list and paste the contents of your clipboard. You should see a bunch of additional IP addresses.
- Make sure Allow customers to bypass IP restrictions is checked. If you fail to do so your customers will not be able to login.
- Click Save.
- After a few seconds, you should see a confirmation notification saying the settings were successfully saved.
PLEASE NOTE: If you accidentally delete the existing IP addresses it may prevent you from logging into your account. If you have any questions, we are happy to walk you through this.