- Click on the Admin icon (which appears as a wheel or gear).
- Under Channels select API.
- In the settings tab in the right pane, make sure Token Access is enabled.
- Click on the plus sign ( + ) to add a new token.
- Copy the token you have created.
- Enter a name in the Description field, we suggest you name it "MyReadReceipts".
- Click the Save button
- Go to the activation page and activate your account.
If you are not comfortable with the technical aspects of Zendesk or have any questions about installing our app, we are more than happy to get on Skype or Google Hangouts and walk you through the process. It takes less than 10 minutes. Alternatively, some users choose to provide us with temporary admin credentials, we install the app, test it and then you can revoke our credentials.