Read Receipts for Zendesk does not store any PII (personally identifiable information) of your end-user except under legitimate business interests to deliver our service. We use the following non-personal information in order to provide our service: ticket number, timestamp, numerical agent id and your company's Zendesk / Freshdesk subdomain.
We process information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- Where the processing allows us to enhance, modify, personalize or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our customers.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
- To enhance the security of our network & information systems.
- To better understand how people interact with our websites.
- To determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns & advertising.
- To determine if you have received & opened our emails.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we will always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to the processing if you wish and if you wish to do so please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that if you object to this, it may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above to your benefit.
You can read more about legitimate interests here.
THIS IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE.